"The only way out of the fuzziness is to drive right through the uncertainty." - Gary Thomas

Monday, March 17, 2014

Do Something

Y'all...just....you all.

We were finishing up the second half of our trek from DC to GA today (longest car ride in the history of car rides ever) when I was playing working on my phone and decided to check my email.

DANG GIRL!!

Is the subject heading I see.  From the administrator heading up the Argentina trip.

Nervously I opened the email

and

Not kidding for one second at all.

In two days. Thursday. Friday.

Ready?

Wait for it.

The total donations amount to...............(drum roll)..............

$1,010

Y'all!!!

That's just shy of 50% of my total need.

IN TWO DAYS.

If I wasn't clear on my calling before, I cannot deny it now.  I just can't. 

I cried tears of humility and gratefulness as we trudged down I85.

My pastor said it best a few weeks ago "Wealth that is surrendered to serve God rather than replace God is blessed by God."

Thank you for surrendering. 

But it's not over.

If you didn't get a chance to donate the first time, there is still plenty of time.  Just click here .

(and please tell everyone you know!)

And Homeschooling A wanted to help me thank YOU.  




0 comments:

Post a Comment

"This stretch of our sacred journey could be likened to driving through the fog: we may see no landmarks and get little assurance we're even headed the right direction, but the only way out of the fuzziness is to drive right through the uncertainty." - Gary Thomas
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Cherished Uncertainty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena