"The only way out of the fuzziness is to drive right through the uncertainty." - Gary Thomas

Monday, May 12, 2014

These kids

The fundraising is over.  The money has been raised.  Tickets have been purchased.  But it's all just really beginning, isn't it?

I got this picture in an email today, it was taken on May 8th.

Look at these faces, all 26 of them (even the one hiding).


These are the faces your donations are helping.  These are the faces you've been praying for. They're smiling.  As if they're saying thank you, thank YOU.

These kids.

They already have my heart.

And love, yes, they need love.  I'll give them all that I've got.

But they also need things.  Like shoes. And coloring books. And toothpaste.  If you have some to spare, I'll gladly pick them up or pay for shipping.  Just email me at allyinargentina@gmail.com, or find me on Facebook.

27 days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"This stretch of our sacred journey could be likened to driving through the fog: we may see no landmarks and get little assurance we're even headed the right direction, but the only way out of the fuzziness is to drive right through the uncertainty." - Gary Thomas
Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Cherished Uncertainty, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena